If as the week progresses, you feel more tired and with less desire to work, put into practice these tips published by the Forbes.com portal, they will help you stay active throughout the day and perform more .
- Be punctual: Be on time for your work, preferably 5 minutes before your normal schedule.
- Breathe deeply: Before entering the office, do relaxation exercises for 3 minutes, you will see that you will start the day more relaxed.
- Take 5 minutes: When you arrive at your workplace, take this time to settle in before starting your tasks.
- Do not leave pending: Make sure you have finished all your activities the day before.
- Don’t be grumpy: Being in a bad mood affects not only you, but everyone around you.
- Get organized: The first thing you should do when you get to the office is make a list of tasks to perform during the day.
- Wake up: If mornings are not your time of day, have a coffee to get active.
- Greet your colleagues: Be nice to them, ask about their lives and offer your support for the workday.
- Tidy up your workplace: To be more productive, it is essential that your desk or office is in order.
- Do not be overwhelmed by emails: When you arrive, you probably have a lot of pending emails. Don’t waste an hour reading each of them.
- Prioritize responses: If you have to answer many messages, arrange them in order of importance and urgency.
- Take advantage of the morning: It is the time of day in which we normally have more mental faculties to perform intellectual tasks.
- Take breaks: Take a 10-minute break in the middle of the morning. This will help the day flow more quickly and your productivity increase.
At what time of the day do you feel most creative and productive?